As some of you already know Holland has more to offer than beautiful tulips, uncomfortable clogs and fun coffee shops. Like The 4th Borefts Beer Festival at De Molen Brewery held on September 28th and 29th. That’s definitely good enough reason for Evil Twin Brewing to travel 4.00o miles across the Atlantic Ocean, so if you are anywhere near by you should come and drink a beer with us and the rest of the crispy beer geeks attending.
This year we upgraded our suitcase and packed something rare, something blue, something new and even more something.
Check out our evil beer list:
- Molotov Fruit Cocktail 13%
- Molotov Spicy Cocktail 13%
- Lemon-Lime Sønderho Hipster 5.5%
- Lil B de Miel 9%
- Justin Blabaer 4.5%
- Hey Zeus! 12%
- Since Lambics Can Only Be From Belgium We Have Called This A Danbic – Gooseberry Version 5%
- Since Lambics Can Only Be From Belgium We Have Called This A Danbic – Cranberry Version 5%
Read more about Borefts Beer Festival and take a look at beer list from all the other cool breweries like our Danish friends from Mikkeller – and of course De Molen.
If you’re not going, don’t worry, we’ll keep you updated on Twitter